Skip to main content

Not going to go through THAT again


I received this card from Rod of Padrographs several weeks back. It's one of those scout autograph cards from Bowman.

I think that Rod, as a reader of my blog, thought I might have a few things to say about this card.

As a matter of fact, Rod, I do have something to say. Here it is:

(*ahem*)

Baseball scouts are our greatest and truest national resource and should be treasured by generations past, generations now and generations to come.

That is my only statement.

Except that this card will be off to Dave of Tribe Cards as soon as I can get around to it. He will enjoy it quite a bit more than I will.

Nice try, Rod. But I am definitely not stepping into that one again. I had my fun the last time.

I've got enough stress in my life.

Comments

LongFlyBall said…
Scouts may think what they do deserves recognition.

Scouts may even be right.

However, that recognition should not and will not EVER come from me, the PROFESSIONAL BASEBALL card collector.
I recognize that what they do is good for the game but I dont want a card of them. Glad you enjoyed the package
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH. That reminds me of a post you once made.... : )