Skip to main content

Coming this fall to NBC ...

DEBUS ...

DUGAS ...

... AND BUSTABAD


I haven't gotten my hands on the script for the show, but sources tell me that Debus and Dugas are former Army buddies who decide to open a detective agency. Realizing that technology has become a way of life in the baddie-fighting business, they enlist the services of Bustabad, a brilliant computer hacker but socially awkward.

Working from their boat, and with the help of a helicopter and Bustabad's robot, they battle crime and injustice every week while attracting the bikini-clad ladies.

"Debus, Dugas and Bustabad." Coming soon.

(Oops. Sorry, the show has been done already. They just don't make them like that anymore).

Comments

Motherscratcher said…
Man...I wish my wife would let me grow a mustache.
Get the Emmy ready, you got a hit there!
dayf said…
I'll give the first person to post a YouTube video of them saying "Debus, Dugas and Bustabad" ten times fast while ripping a pack of 1991 Fleer a relic, auto, numbered insert and vintage card from their favorite baseball team.

I am dead serious about this.
madding said…
That actually made me sad about how far NBC has fallen.
TheRealDFG said…
Seriously? Are those cards even real?
dayf said…
Mark actually did it!

http://marksephemera.blogspot.com/2010/01/pack-break-video.html

Kickass!